Live Help Now Chat (Sidebar)
Truck Accident Lawyer in Alexandria
Alexandria | Manassas | Fairfax | Richmond | Virginia Beach | Roanoke
Are you searching for a truck accident lawyer in Alexandria who will fight to get you the compensation you deserve?
A truck accident can have a serious impact on you and your family, but you shouldnâ€™t have to suffer for someone elseâ€™s negligence.
If you or a loved one has been injured or killed in an accident, stay informed and in control of your future by enlisting the services of a skilled truck accident lawyer in Alexandria.
Keep reading to learn more about the settlement process and what you may need to do if youâ€™ve been the victim of a negligent truck driver in Alexandria, Manassas, Fairfax, Roanoke, or anywhere else in the Virginia area.
If you want to speak with a knowledgeable attorney from a top truck accident law firm in Virginia, call (703) 468-1885 or click here to fill out a case information form.
Why You May Need Help with Truck Accident Claims
Traffic accident compensation can be difficult to collect on your own. Insurance companies often delay the settlement process as long as they can, leaving injured victims with medical bills that continue piling up.
A truck accident settlement can be even more complex. Instead of dealing with one insurance company, you may have to negotiate with several, including:
This can be a long process that can prove impossible to deal with while coping with injuries or the loss of a loved one.
- the truck driverâ€™s insurance company
- the company insuring the truck
- the company insuring the freight being shipped
Rather than attempting to get the justice you deserve alone, you may need the help of an experienced professional.
The right kind of truck accident lawyer in Alexandria will be able to guide you through the process and give you the peace of mind you need.
What You Can Do To Help
If you or a loved one has been injured or killed and youâ€™re seeking the truck accident compensation you deserve, then you need to act now.
Semi truck accident lawyers working for insurance companies are well equipped to handle lawsuits, but you can fight back and get the settlement you deserve.
Here is some advice that may help you strengthen your case.
What to do immediately after the accident
- Exchange information â€“ Get the driverâ€™s name, address, telephone number, and insurance information.
- Gather details â€“ Make note of the weather, your estimated speed, the driverâ€™s estimated speed, the time of day, and road conditions.
- Do not admit fault â€“ Who is at fault wonâ€™t be decided now, so itâ€™s best to not worry about it until that time comes. Never implicate yourself by taking any of the blame, regardless of the circumstances.
- Call the police â€“ The police may not be needed at the accident, but calling them is the best procedure.
What to do shortly after the accident
- Cooperate with the officers â€“ Tell them all the factual information you can provide but do not admit fault or make any opinionated comments about the incident.
- Obtain the incident number â€“ Get the names of the officers as well as the incident number, so that you can obtain a copy of the accident report for your insurance company.
- Gather any other information â€“ Collect the names and phone numbers of any witnesses that may have observed the incident. Take photos and videos of the damages to your car and the injuries to your body.
- Document your injuries â€“ You should always seek immediate treatment for your injuries, regardless of how much or how little pain youâ€™re in. Injuries can grow worse over time and failure to seek treatment in a timely manner may weaken your claim.
Contact a truck accident injury lawyer
The impact that an accident may have on your life can be temporary or permanent. It could easily leave you feeling overwhelmed and uncertain of what to do next.
Regardless of what you do after the accident, however, itâ€™s important that you speak with a truck accident attorney in Alexandria.
Insurance companies do not always have your best interest in mind, so you want to consult with a trucking accident lawyer who will make sure you get the money you need. Compensation will never make up for the possibility of a lifetime of pain and suffering, but it can help you recover the money spent on medical bills, lost wages, and any other costs.
Let Irving & Irving Help You
Here at the law firm of Irving & Irving, we understand that dealing with the consequences of an accident is difficult. Not only do you feel the effects; your family and others that count on you feel the impact with you.
Thatâ€™s why our clients appreciate our â€śfamily firstâ€ť mentality. We keep everyone informed and help you explore the options that are best for you.
We have enjoyed years of success in the courtroom helping countless clients just like you.
You donâ€™t have to suffer for somebody elseâ€™s mistake. Get the justice you deserve by choosing the lawyers at Irving & Irving to represent your interests.
Contact Us Today
Choose truck injury lawyers in Alexandria that will give your case the personal attention it deserves. Choose Irving & Irving.
To get started with your truck accident claim, call us at (703) 468-1885 or email
and tell us what you need to know.
We have a wide-range of practice areas, so no matter what kind of legal assistance you need, we can help.
Our main areas of service include:
- Virginia Beach
Go to the main Personal Injury page
Go from Truck Injury Lawyers in Alexandria to the Homepage